IgG Food Antibody Assessment Results

IgG Food Antibodies indicate delayed Food Sensitivities; which means that these foods are stressing the gut and contributing to it’s constant inflamed state.

• Moderate:  Gluten, Turkey
  • Low:  Avocado, Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, egg white (moderate IgE), egg yolk (moderate IgE), soy (High IgE)
  • Very Low:  Buckwheat (moderate IgE), Cabbage, Cane Sugar, Casein, Celery, Cod, Corn (High IgE), Cow’s Milk (moderate IgE), Garlic, Goat’s Milk, Lactalburnin, Lettuce, Mushroom, Oat, Oyster, Pea, Peanut, Sweet Potato, White Potato, Rye, Sole, Spinach, String Bean, Trout, Tuna, Walnut, Wheat (High IgE), Yeast, Yogurt
  • None:  Alfalfa, Almond (High IgE), Apple, Apricot, Asparagus, Bananna, Beef, Beet, Blueberry, Broccoli, Carrot, Chicken, Chocolate, clam, Coffee, Corn gluten, Crab, Cranberry, Cucumber, Grape, Grapefruit, Green pepper, Honey, Kidney Bean, Lamb, Lemon, Lentil, Lima Bean, Lobster, Olive, Onion, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Pecan, Pineapple, Pinto bean, Plum, Pork, raspberry, Red Snapper, Rice, Salmon, Sardine, Sesame (Moderate IgE), Shrimp, Strawberry, Sunflower Seed, Tomato, Zucchini

8 Responses to “IgG Food Antibody Assessment Results”

1. valicea1977 says:

Hi Michelle!
    How do you manage all these? with Enzymes? Just got back my son’s IgG F.S. test.
    Mild reaction to gluten [you asked to be sure about this long time ago]…we remain CF/SF/GF [with some gluten infractions tho]
    He has severe intolerance to Asparagus, Bass, Cane Sugar, Eggplant among others….I can live with this no problem, but the moderate intolerance list is so long!, what should I do? any recommendations?

2. valicea1977 says:

I forgot to comment that we have no reaction to Candida Albicans. Does that means no yeast overgrowth? not too sure…… we use GSE & Biotin here…..

Valicea – please forgive the delay in responding.

Yes, I manage everything with enzymes. Nicholas’s results were lit up all across the board, so I could not remove everything. I did rotate foods as much as I could – but enzymes have really helped tremendously. HBOT has also helped with gut issues here. I would look into supplements such as George’s Aloe Vera Juice and Transfer Factor. George’s is very good in helping to heal the stomach. I’ve read about Tranfer Factor helping here, but I have to dig further to find out where I saw that.

I am not 100% sure, but I do not think that means there is no yeast overgrowth. I think that’s just referring to any reaction your body would have to it.

Biotin is awesome for helping with yeast. I’m not so keen on GSE anymore as it tends to wipe out everything – the good and the bad. It also can slow Phase I liver function, so if you already have slow function there, it could be a problem. I used to use it constantly, but I only pull it out if I want to wipe everything out. If you’re always battling yeast, consider a test of Enhansa from Lee Silsby or ourkidsasd.com (Insurance is starting to cover it if you can get an rx) – just start at a low dose and ramp up slowly.

5. valicea1977 says:

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I’m so glad you are there!!!….I will give it a try to George’s Aloe Vera Juice and Transfer Factor! I always think about Enhansa but I’m a little afraid on the side effects..
    We started with mb12 shots….OMG my son is not a happy camper with that…we are at 1 shot per week for now….haven’t seen much of the different yet, he repeats words but if you ask him to do so, don’t see spontaneous words unless he really wants something….[sigh– can’t wait to hear 2 words together!].
    I did a trial of TMG, didn’t work quite well…he got a little emotional. I am going to see if he was really needed DMG, I started with TMG thinking that was better but guess what! my son doesn’t tolerate beets! no wonder TMG didn’t work quite well….Do you know if DMG is made out of beets as well?
    Thanks for being there for me…don’t care how long you take to answer so don’t worry!
    Thanks!
    Vanessa [FL]

Don’t write off Enhansa. After AC chelation, I have to say Enhansa has been our #2 intervention so far – it is amazing stuff. You just need to start at a low dose and increase the dose slowly.
    With the mb-12 shots, are you giving folic/folinic acid also? This could really help if he is not getting any.
    TMG and DMG also both need folic/folinc acid. For example, for every 125mg of DMG, you need 400mcg of folic/folinc.
    I am not sure what the DMG is made from – I would call the manufacturer directly and find out. ALSO – TMG and MB-12 together can be a big no=no for alot of kids as they compete for the same receptors. Do a search on my blog for TMG and mb-12 and you can read what we went through with that.

7. valicea1977 says:

Michelle THANKS for this information! nothing like a mother with experience! May HE bless you and your family!

Thank you – we all gotta stick together! 🙂 And you as well!!