Current Master Supplement List: July 2010

Nicholas continues to amaze us every day. I have been able to remove all of his supplements without losing him!!! Today truly marks an Independence Day for us – Independence from the intense (and for a long time, very necessary) supplement regime!

I am going to keep him on a basic multi vitamin, omega 369 and some Vitamin C – and these are things we all need anyway!
(and when I say basic multi vitamin, I don’t mean the mega dose ASD ones either.)

Without homeopathy, this could not have been possible. We could never possibly thank Pierre Fontaine enough!

(This is the last supplement update I will be posting. I would have never believed it, but recovery IS possible without the supplements – and special diets too for that matter!)

6 Responses to “Current Master Supplement List: July 2010”

1. valicea1977 says:

my tears are running down my face Michelle, I am so proud of you!!! I wish you the best of this world, we are taking the homeopathy route as well, thanks so much! Kisses to Nicholas!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! Keep me posted on how it’s going for you! (Did you ever get the rest of my message over IM the other night?)

3. valicea1977 says:

Yes I did it!, I really needed the input. I’ll keep you posted. BTW the interview you had with Pierre its a must listen to! Thanks!

Thank you!!!!!!!! Yep, keep me posted!!!

5. valicea1977 says:

Hi! I have a few questions if you don’t mind me asking…are you still doing Chelation? and if not, do you plan on doing more rounds?. Do you think that Homeopathy would mean what it means for you now or have done what it have done with Nicholas before all those rounds of Chelation?. We have only done 20 rounds and we can’t continue because my son gets sick with his asthma but 20 rounds made a different here but they weren’t enough to help a lot more on my son’s speech, it did help, he understand a lot more language and some days he is so clear in his words, he also request with words, pictures & gestures…bottom line we are not where we were and of course looking forward to a better state with Homeopathy. Sorry to throw all these questions hope you can answer me. be well!

Valicea – I am sure I probably answered you on email or IM but wanted to post a reply here too. No, we have stopped chelating. I do not plan on doing any more rounds. I have friends who have gone the homeopathy route without ever chelating their children and they are recovered or almost recovered now. I hope homeopathy works for you like it did for us.